Sunday, February 27, 2011

Flooded in paper!

Posted On: Depoman.com -> Student Bootcamp -> Flooded in paper!

So I have this habit of throwing none of the takes I've taken home, and so today I decided I was going to go through my room and toss takes from last quarter. I basically filled my recycle basket up with paper. Its ridiculous! I had it all over. My computer desk was covered, my book shelf had old takes hidden, I found some under my bed, found some inside an old book, its ridiculous. Basically, I must have had old paper coming out of my ears.

What do some of you do with the old paper? I throw it into the recycling bin personally, but I've heard of people reusing old paper, using them to read back later on, etc. etc.

I probably should have taken a picture, but nobody wants to see my rats' nest. Being an overtime student (I'm taking 16 units vs. the typical 12), I don't have time for anything except takes, homework, sleep, eat, and more takes. My little visits online are usually my only break.

No comments:

Post a Comment