Friday, March 4, 2011

Going Absolutely Bonkers Here

Posted on: Depoman -> Arrrrggghh!!! -> Going Absolutely Bonkers

So today is the big day that I'm supposed to get my own realtime machine and Case Catalyst Software. My own; I'll be doing my own realtime practice outside of school on the fantastic Case Catalyst 12, not Case Catalyst 4 from our campus, for the first time. I know its gonna be a while to set things up like installing the software and charging the battery for it, but ugg, I so want to get it over with so I can start learning how to use it. Its only an hour away from where I alive, according to the tracking.

I keep thinking I'm hearing the FedEx coming up to the house, but alas, nothing so far. I'm trying very hard to keep myself busy. I've never felt so anxious, at least not since I was 10. Even when we went to Disney World, clear on the otherside of the country I wasn't this anxious. I've usually been a very calm kid with the mentality "it arrives when it arrives." Even on holidays I was more interested in family members and eating some goodies than opening the gifts.

I think I'm becoming a steno nut... I'm dying here. I'll post an update when it arrives, if i remember. I'll probably be doing cartwheels and backflips through the room.

But yes, by tomorrow I'll be set up and ready to edit my own dictionary, if Stenograph loved me enough to give me the StenEd Starter Dictionary. If not...I have to wait till Monday to get it. I'm praying it won't be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment