Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another Site Update

So I decided the panda bears really made it hard to read, at least for me, so I went for a new template and played with it a bit. I had a lot to do with this Blog since I've sorta been neglecting it due to time pressures. Thank goodness for this weekend!

Anyway the new template features bamboo. Tell me what you think guys! I'd love to get your comments and e-mails on what you think. I'm not just writing for myself, I'm writing for others too.

Unfortunately today's "Sunday's Dictation" will have to be postponed, much as I wanted to do it, because what I was going to feature as audio were just random drills you typed from hardcopy. Boring! I'll try to find something. If you have any suggestions I'm begging you please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment