Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Blog Started

I started my new blog and will be abandoning this one. This one didn't have a whole lot of focus, but more on just random thoughts. This new blog, which is called Nev'a-After Theory, will be focusing more on how to live a healthier lifestyle as a court reporting student. I've been really neglecting my health, since I was so focused on theory, so I'm going to start posting what I'm doing to improve my well being and strength. Being a court reporter requires a very healthy body and lifestyle. Not focusing on keeping your arms strong, and good posture, is how people get carpal tunnel and have to drop out. I'll also be focusing on my practice techniques and updates on how my speed building is going. 

I hope those who are following me will also head to my new blog, but if not I understand. I moved my dictation and flashcard sets over there though, and if you want to stay up-to-date on them you may want to head over there. Besides, my new blog looks way cooler. I really put in some effort to make it look more me. Its lovely and unique, at least I think.

See you there! (Clicky)

6 comments:

  1. Very nice that you have shared this and I really appreciate it so much! My arizona court reporters team is glad that you shared it and I hope you can share this to many of the aspiring court reporters we have around the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The median annual court reporter salary is $45,610 as of year 2010. The lowest 10th percentile of the workers in the country earns an average of $23,430 in a year while the highest 90th percentile receives $77,770. Average Salary of Court Reporter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wage earners living in Utah have a medial annual wage of $51,000 while the ones situated in Virginia receive $58,000. http://techniciansalary.net/court-reporter-salary/. Click here

    ReplyDelete