Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Flash Card Machine

Another student who posts on the fabulous Depoman.com forum brought something to my attention today. Their teacher recently gave them a list of 1000 most commonly used words. Her name is Tailypo and she too is studying the StenED Conflict-Free theory. She is starting to use a website start Flash Card Machine which allows her to not only create electronic flashcards but also randomize them. Her list, which has about half of the list updated so far, is here (click here.) 

I think this would be a very useful tool for us students who'd probably like to study not only words from different chapters but also get ready for quizzes and memorization. Flash Card Machine (http://www.flashcardmachine.com/) is free for use and allows you to do read-only flashcards and possibly also print them out. I'm planning to do this eventually for words I have difficulty remembering or for memorizing new briefs. 

Good luck fellow students. If you know of any good study tools, dictation providers, or methods of study please e-mail me at nev.e@live.com! I'll be sure to post them, as long as they are free or decently affordable. Thank you Tailypo and I plan to take at your list real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment