Friday, March 11, 2011

Last Full Day of Theory

Here it is, the day that everyon- I'VE been waiting for! This is my last full day of theory. We're doing a quiz on the last two chapters and probably going to go over review and everything. I'm leaving theory at 80 WPM takes (I have 2 more 80's to go), which is higher than the 50 WPM that we're supposed to graduate at. So basically I'm ahead of the game when it comes to what the class expects from you.

I'll also announce what writer I ended up getting. Theres a lot of hints, especially after the Diamate Tripod topic. I ended up getting the Wave afterall and I absolutely love it. The touch is just perfect, I love the tilting feature, and it was in my price range. I also have, in the next three years, a trade in ammount for if I want to go to the Diamante. No, this is not a welcoming for you to question this decision though. I already have a paper writer, I didn't need another. I did my research and I'm completely content.

I get a week off before I start going into 60-80, which I'm already ahead of the game on. I'll probably be in there for perhaps a week before I go to the next speed class. It'll give me enough time to get used to the new system we'll be going into.

I'm hecka exited. I'll finally be doing official speeds and be able to practice more, since I'm going to be dedicating all my time strictly to my court reporting classes.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats, Nev, on getting out of theory! I think I was at 80 wpm when I left theory, too, so you're doing great. Keep up the great work!

    I'm also thinking about a Diamante myself, so it's nice to hear you like your Wave and can do a trade-in within three years.

    ReplyDelete