Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thank You

I'd like to thank the people who publicly decided to follow my blog within its first week. Its great to know that my little rambles are actually read, and I wouldn't have imagined having three followers, two of them public, within my first week of blogging. I really want to strive to have a blog that offers things to read for everyone, not just students, and not just professionals. However, being as I am a student I suppose it'll be more leaned towards that.

Thank you for the support those who are following me! I really appreciate it; if you would like to suggest topics, ideas, or anything of the sort you may want posted or written just e-mail me at nev.e@live.com with the topic title of "Nev's CR: <Topic here>".

Its great motivation to continue knowing I have supporters of what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment