Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Antioxidant Max Green Tea

In this Field of study its hard to find some motivation sometimes. This quarter I'm taking 5-days-a week of classes and today I need to get a bunch of rip and reads and audio done. However, when I get that done I don't get to look forward to taking a rest. I have to head to my night class at 6:15 PM until 9:45 PM, and wake up at 5:40 AM  the next morning just to get to my 8:15 AM class on time.

It was really difficult managing to get myself up this morning, but yesterday while doing a bit of shopping I found a new tea that caught my interest. Its Dragon Fruit Melon Antioxidant Max Green Tea created by Celestial Seasons. I was a bit wary of trying it, because usually don't like the taste of Dragon Fruit, but the combination of melon and green tea along with it was awesome. It has the highest content of Antioxidants, which "are substances that may protect your cells against the effects of free radicals." Green Tea also helps rejuvenate and inspire energy in the body. 

Not only did this tea help me get my caffeinated boost this morning, but along side a bowl of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal it really helped me feel refreshed and ready for my hell of a week. I've already had one full mug (approximately three cups worth) and I'm working on another mug full. 

This tea is great for motivation when you've got homework and speed takes hanging over your head, while the prerequisites you have to go to at night torment you. 

Picture Source: Celestial Seasons - > Products -> Dragon Fruit Melon Antioxidant Max Green Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment