Saturday, January 15, 2011

Name Change

After my oatmeal incident, and my new quote/signature for forums, I decided to rename Nev's CR to 'The Court Reporter's Oatmeal.' Nev's CR isn't really memorable, and I want to keep people coming back to my blog if I can. I think the new name is catchy and memorable, and would come up better on searches for those who may look for my blog. So voila, Nev's CR is now "The Court Reporter's Oatmeal."

Of course the topics are the same, just the name has changed.

On another note, I must be a huge smooch. I was looking at my stats and someone posted my blog on Pingy which promotes blogs and their websites. I got some traffic from Pingy, and because I really love having followers that I can e-mail and talk to, I decided to do it too. So whoever posted it, thank you and love you bunches! Now excuse me while I spam Pingy...

No comments:

Post a Comment