Monday, January 10, 2011

Jet Stream Rolling Bag

As a full-time student its a bit difficult to carry all my supplies sometimes. I bought my machine from http://www.acculaw.com/ for a good price. Its just a standard Stentura 200, no realtime or battery; just a basic manual writer and its supplies because that's all I needed for theory. It came with a soft-sided case, but it was ridiculously heavy with everything packed in there. I wanted to get a small, rolling bag since all I had was the machine, tripod, and paper tray I needed everyday but they were all so expensive or looked ridiculous.

Today on a chance encounter in Walgreens I managed to buy for $10.00 a Jet Stream 18' Upright Pullman! It fits all my supplies, just barely, but now all I have to carry on my poor body is my backpack. Its really good for just a basic, manual writer set. It fits the paper and tripod in the zip-accessory section of the bag and my writer with its jet bag and my paper tray right in the base of it.

Its so much nicer not having to buy a $200 rolling bag for a machine. Being able to find something that fits everything for a cheap price is fantastic, and its small enough to take into our super small realtime lab at the college with no problems.
Picture Source: Amazon.com --> JetStream --> New Travel Carry On Suitcase On Wheels With Extendable Handle

No comments:

Post a Comment